eeBoo Simple Maths Bingo
Pick a number… is it one
That gets one of your problems done?
Complete your board and you will "wow" us
With your mathematics prowess!
Build on early maths skills with this fun-to-play Maths Bingo game. Simple Maths Bingo is cleverly designed with double sided boards; children can choose to solve addition or subtraction maths problems, even in the same game! Draw a tile and reveal a number. Does it answer a problem on your board? A little mental maths will make it clear! Be the first player to fill their lotto board to win! Printed in vibrant colors and illustrated with animal friends for easy counting. Illustrated by Monika Forsberg.
- Great for playing with children at different maths levels
- Not a racing game, children are given time to problem solve for the right answer
- Each numbered tile is illustrated so early learners can practice counting and visualize solutions to simple maths problems
- Box: 8¾" x 8¾" x 1½"
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 54 Playing chips
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable based inks
- Ages 5+
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award