Patch Strips - Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is ideal to treat wounds, burns and other skin conditions. In addition, the polysaccharides have been known to increase cellular movement. As a result, you have a faster and more efficient tissue regrowth. Last but not least, the glycoproteins are an effective pain reliever and control the inflammation response.
- Patch bamboo plaster
- Type: aloe vera
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- ideal for blisters, burns, grazes and minor abrasions
- hypoallergenic wound care solution
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- materials patch tube: recycled cardboard materials therefore, compostable and biodegradable
- tube colour: printed with a natural Colour dye
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper, therefore, compostable.
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre